Pinterest Photo Zoom (PPZ) - Terms Of Service
1. Grant of License
PPZ grants you a revocable, nonexclusive license to download and use the Application for personal, noncommercial use. Under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the Application or any related proprietary applications, designs, materials, or information;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer, or create derivative works of any software, designs, and all other intellectual property contained in the Application or on the Site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
5. transfer the materials to another person or entity;
6. mirror the materials on any other computer or server; and
7. otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of PPZ by using the Site or Application in any manner not anticipated by these Terms.
2. Term and Termination
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any terms of this Agreement. Said termination shall not require notice to be given to you by PPZ. PPZ also may terminate this Agreement without cause by providing electronic notice to you. Upon termination of this Agreement, you must cease use of and destroy any materials downloaded from the Site or otherwise owned by PPZ, including the Application, in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The Application, the Site, and all other items on the Site are provided “as is.” With respect to the Application, the Site, and all other items, PPZ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights, to the fullest extent allowed by law. Further, PPZ does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Site and Application and all third party materials and websites linked or connected to the Site.
4. Limitations In no event shall PPZ or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of your use or your inability to use the Application or Site, even if PPZ or a PPZ authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. In the event data or information is lost due to any negligent act or omission by PPZ, or due to breach of any warranty, PPZ’ sole liability and your sole remedy shall be for PPZ to use its best efforts to recover the lost data or information at no charge to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PPZ does not warrant that any of the materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. PPZ may make changes to the materials contained on the Site, including the Application, at any time without notice. PPZ does not make any commitment to update the Site, Application, and other related materials.
PPZ has not reviewed all third party websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PPZ of said website. Use of any such linked website, including Facebook, is at your own risk. 7. Security Measures
We work hard to protect the security of your information. While we strive to protect your information by using appropriate security measures to protect our system, such security cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, we do not insure or warrant the security of information you transmit on the Site or using the Application, and you agree to do so at your own risk.
PPZ may revise this Agreement from time-to-time without notice. Revised Agreements will be made available on the Site in a prompt manner. By using the Site and Application, you agree to be bound by the then current version of the Agreement. It is your responsibility to review changes to this Agreement. 9. Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, or otherwise want to be in touch with us, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Dispute Resolution
The parties shall attempt in good faith to resolve any controversy, claim or dispute (cumulatively, “Dispute”) arising from or relating to this Agreement by negotiations between representatives of the parties. In the event of litigation both parties hereby waive any right of trial by jury. Any cause of action arising from, or out of, the creation, performance or non-performance or termination of this Agreement, based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability in tort or any other legal theory regardless of the form of such action, must be commenced within one (1) year after (i) the date on which the breach occurs, or (ii) the date on which the non-breaching party obtains knowledge of the facts giving rise to such cause of action, whichever occurs later. The procedures herein are exclusive and shall be fully exhausted prior to the initiation of litigation; provided, however, that nothing herein shall preclude a party from taking any action necessary to preclude imminent and irreparable harm.
- This Agreement embodies the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior understandings, oral or written proposals and communications or other agreements, oral or written, relating thereto. You acknowledge that you have not been induced to enter into this Agreement by any representation or statement, oral or written, not contained in this Agreement. - The headings and captions contained in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not constitute a part hereof. - You may not assign any part of this Agreement. PPZ may assign this Agreement without notice to or approval from you to any party holding an interest in PPZ of at least 50%, or if otherwise required by matter of law. - Neither party shall be responsible for failure to comply with this Agreement due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, war, terrorism, natural disasters, fire, or riots. - Any provision of this Agreement that is held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a court, shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining portions hereof or affecting the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction. - This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. - Each party shall comply, at its own cost and expense, with the provisions of all applicable federal, state, county and local laws, ordinances, regulations and orders pertaining to the performance of its obligations under this Agreement. In the event that one party believes that the other may not be in compliance with one of the foregoing, it shall so notify the other party, which will promptly look into the matter and take any measures necessary to remedy any such non-compliance.
Updated: Januaey, 2012